Careers at Chancellor
Our staff members are our most important assets, and we are always keen to hear from talented individuals who believe that they can make a difference.
In return we can offer a variety of opportunities for the right candidates to develop their skills and achieve their career aspirations.
Senior IFA Administrator
We are looking to expand our team further with an experienced IFA administrator. Any successful applicant must be familiar with this particular role as well as having extensive knowledge of the Financial Services industry. We are very supportive but expect the candidate to have the appropriate amount of experience and be able to operate independently with immediate effect and with little supervision (ideally a minimum of 5 years within a IFA practice).
The experience and skill sets for the right person we are after can be described below;
- All aspects of financial administration, including producing illustrations and key features documents, processing new business applications and liaising with Product Providers and other third parties.
- Producing letters, reports and valuations.
- General Administrative support to the Directors and Consultants.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines when under pressure.
Requirements and experience for this role are;
- Familiar with Adviser Office or Intelligent Office or both.
- Experience dealing with high net worth individuals.
- Knowledge of SIPP’s – specifically in conjunction with a DFM.
- Inheritance tax planning arrangements
- Onshore and Offshore Bonds.
- Group Schemes – GPP’s, Auto-Enrolment, GDIS, GPHI and GPMI
- Preparing valuations/client reviews.
- New business processing.
We have a modern open plan office with onsite parking and have a relaxed friendly working environment. In addition to the agreed salary plus annual bonus, benefits include;
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- Continuous training and support.
- Ongoing career development.
This is a full time, permanent position.
How to apply
In order to apply please forward your CV and covering letter to David Torkington at email@example.com